Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Week to Go

I am actually thankful for Ultimate Frisbee. Yes, that might seem strange, and no this is not Joey writing this post. He talked me into playing league again this Fall and we hauled Owen to our games, letting him play with the dogs tied to the fences and dig in the dirt. It was quite a sight. It was a nice FHE activity, until the first snow in October. Needless to say, our team "Animal" did quite well and placed second in the final tournament.

Consequently, we each won $5 to Coldstone and the women on the team (there were only two of us) also receive $10 to Rumbi because we played two full games back to back each night for the eight weeks of League without subs.
Tonight, we used our $ and enjoyed a treat to Coldstone. Not nearly as good as Nielsen's or Dairy Queen, but when I am not thankful for ice cream? I guess I should really thank my husband for making me play Ultimate.

1 comment:

Matt and Jessica said...

So jealous! I am really wanting to play on a team right now but the only one I can find plays on Sundays! Yes, you should be grateful for ultimate frisbee.