- Owen doesn't eat, well to be honest, he does, but about as much as his dad. He doesn't sit still, well as long as we're being honest, he sits still about as well as his dad. So, dinner time isn't what I would call Owen's best moment of the day. He's more of a scavenger, if we were to use labels. Any way, to get on with the story . . . we've started putting a timer on and he has to sit in his seat until it goes off. We started at 5 minutes and have worked up to about 10. Miracle of miracles, he sat at the table for both lunch and dinner today for over 10 minutes. And he ate! He'll be packin' on the pounds in no time. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

- I would not say that I was a perfect piano student as a child by any means. I wasn't. But, I am grateful for this talent I was given that has blessed my life. I wish I was practicing more now, but unfortunately, my only piano time is sitting next to one of my students. Nonetheless, I am continually grateful for talents and how they've blessed my life. Maybe my New Year's resolution should be "Practice, Practice, Practice."
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Wednesday
Practice makes perfect. I am thankful for that principle for two reasons today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Julia started piano lessons a few weeks ago. I wish you could be her teacher!
Post a Comment