
I am not usually one to push politics on anyone, but Joey's sister Jenny is running for mayor. She is currently serving as county council woman, and doing a phenomenal job might I add.
Regardless of political affiliation, she is hosting a special Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix screening at the Gateway tomorrow. All proceeds will benefit her campaign. Tickets can be purchased for $25 on her website votejennywilson .
We can't wait to see the movie!

3 comments:
Thanks for the offer, but we've had our tickets for weeks!
We saw Harry Potter with our neighbors last night at a free screening. I have read all of the books and have to say the movie was disappointing because it left out TONS of important details! Regardless, it was still entertaining.
I heard it's the longest book but the shortest movie, so I can imagine they had to leave out a lot. We're going to see it today!
Post a Comment