I just want to say thanks to all who helped grant my wish list. I am no longer in a state of "want."
I recently purchased black-out blinds and I can't tell you how many people were quick to offer their drills and screwdrivers. The blinds are installed and may be coming down as quickly as they came up. (As a side note, Owen has been getting up 1-2 hours earlier since they were installed. Similarly, he has cried at night when we lay him down, which I might add is not like him. Finally, I realized the room just might be too dark. Imagine that! I raised the blinds halfway and the situation has improved, i.e. he doesn't cry, but he isn't exactly a late sleeper. I guess the kid gets up when he wants to and not according to the darkness of the room. I really shouldn't complain - he sleeps 10-11 hours at night and takes two 2-hour naps a day. To be honest, I don't even remember why we went down the black-out blind road . . . ) That said, I really appreciate all who volunteered their tools.
Also, thanks for the suggestions with painting my table. I haven't even tried to tackle that one yet, but to those who gave ideas, you might be summoned to assist. Watch out!
Lastly, I enjoyed five hours of baby-free time on Saturday. I got my cards made for card club in record time and enjoyed a nice drive and outing to Midway with my sister and mom. My husband is to thank for that one (and a happy Owen I might add!).
All of this is just a long way of saying thanks and just further proof of the great friends and people in my life!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment