Many, many congratulations!!! So glad you have something so wonderful to look forward to and lift you up. We're thinking of and praying for your family.
Yay! How exciting for you all. When are you due? Our next one is due Jan. 2 and we are just hoping we don't have to have an extra stocking for Christmas!! I would so much rather have a Jan. baby! Can't wait to hear what you are having!
10 comments:
Congrats!! How exciting for you guys. Wow, so you must be pretty far along. When will you find out the sex? Hope you've been feeling okay.
Congrats!! Glad the secret is out! We are so thrilled for you! What's your due date? We find out the sex in three weeks...how about you?
Many, many congratulations!!! So glad you have something so wonderful to look forward to and lift you up. We're thinking of and praying for your family.
Yay! How exciting for you all. When are you due? Our next one is due Jan. 2 and we are just hoping we don't have to have an extra stocking for Christmas!! I would so much rather have a Jan. baby! Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Congrats! I love new babies...so much fun!!!
Hooray!! Congrats to you guys!!
Congrats Shellie! Can't wait to find out what the baby is!
I am so happy for you! YOu will love it adn I know you can do it! I couldn't be more happier for you!
Congratulations! How exciting.
Hey, yeah so when are you due? Max was born on the 27th ya know!!!! That would be cool if they shared a birthday.
Post a Comment