Wish I could be there Wednesday! This is darling and it would be fun to chat with those there. (I'll be 'crafting' with the YW in our ward instead.) I was sad to read about your Mom. It's a hard thing to go through with someone so close - especially knowing she has been such a solid part of your life and those of your family.
I can't come, but if you don't find anyone to do it. Save the stuff and I will pay you for it!!! I have been wanting to make one for this year. just let me know!
3 comments:
Wish I could be there Wednesday! This is darling and it would be fun to chat with those there. (I'll be 'crafting' with the YW in our ward instead.)
I was sad to read about your Mom. It's a hard thing to go through with someone so close - especially knowing she has been such a solid part of your life and those of your family.
IS this instead of Card Club? I havent gotten any emails lately about Card club and I couldnt remember the date.
I can't come, but if you don't find anyone to do it. Save the stuff and I will pay you for it!!! I have been wanting to make one for this year. just let me know!
Post a Comment