1. The sunshine. Went for a run in the sun, played on the playground in the sun, talked to friends in the sun . . . could really go on all day. Love the sun.

2. These Cadbury chocolates are now available for Christmas. I really shouldn't be so thankful for these. Love/hate relationship.

3. Monthly trips to Costco sponsored by my mother. Yes, that's right - she buys each of her children a cart full of groceries once a month. Bulk raspberries, edamame, milk, books, videos, you name it. Thank you mom.
4. As if Costco wasn't enough, she then takes us all to Paradise where we meet my father for dinner. Yumm-o tomato soup, chocolate chip cookies, and a little boy who actually sits long enough to eat his dinner. Thankful in deed.

1 comment:
I love your idea to post things you're grateful for and I've gotta say, the four on this post are good ones - sunshine in November, unexpected holiday chocolate, very large cart of goodies from Costco and yummy dinner!? Brightened my outlook! It's a good reminder to be grateful for things we take for granted.
Post a Comment