I am thankful for days away. Days where I can be Shellie, not someone who is worried they packed enough diapers, snacks or change of clothes. I am grateful for a husband who supported my while I was away, a little boy who loved me when I returned and the people in my life I spent the day with.
I am also thankful for good health. Don't get me wrong, we have our fare share of coughs and colds in our household and even though I have a two-year-old, I still don't know what it means to get a full night's sleep, but we rarely have to visit the doctor and have no condition that costs us loads of money, headaches or stress. We've never had a hospital stay more than a day and I am lucky enough to spend my days chasing my two boys. I am grateful I have an able body I can use to do most of the things I desire. We really are quite blessed.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment