Monday, November 24, 2008

One Healthy Boy

Today, I took O for his well-child check up. Many things to be thankful for:
  • An incredible doctor who spent 45 minutes with me and his laptop.
  • A little boy who is finally gaining weight! 20th percentile - wahoo!
  • No tears during the shots (from me or Owen). He was extremely curious and said "Owie" but not one tear was shed.
  • Feeling good about my little guys development and ok about my ability to parent as I walked out the door.
It couldn't have gone better. Thankful for that.

1 comment:

Victoria Wilding said...

Wow! I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised to hear the doc appointment went so well. Especially considering O's paternal half of genes (yikes). Actually, I was happy to hear the laptop thing was well received, that usually is a tough thing to make work in a peds appointment.
Owen's a cutie, I'm glad the dinner timer is working and he's puttin on some poundage.