Monday, September 15, 2008

The Wedding

A glimpse at their invitation. Light blue toile. Her colors were that of hydrangea - light blue and green and hints of fresh fruit. Beautiful.







It was a long day for the O-ball. No nap, hot weather and a very distracted momma. It was a good day though. Something very special about a wedding.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Her dress is gorgeous! You guys look great too. I see you figured out the clothing dilemma.

Also, I don't really know what to say about the boy issue in the other post. It does kind of seem like your mom was pushing you in the male direction, however, in her defense, if you didn't have hair you were destined to look like a boy anyway. She was just going with the flow. ANYWAY you're beautiful now!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! And I love your bridesmaid ensembles ;)

Amber said...

Oh my goodness the wedding has come and gone eh? I see you found a modest shirt and skirt :)they are darling!! Your little boys is soo handsome, what a great pictures of him in the suit!

Dana said...

Shellie, I just love those pictures. You look so beautiful. Looks like it was a nice wedding.

Anonymous said...

Grreat pictures, Shellie. That photo of Owen alone in his little suit? I suddenly see a lot of Ben Wilson in his face! And Joey, too. But there's something about his expression and eyes that remind me a lot of Ben.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Love the wedding pictures. But, seriously where is aunt peggy in that family picture!??!!? hahahaha. I love it. And Katie's face in the picture of you guys kissing!? Priceless. Seriously. LOVE it.