- A little boy, about four-years-old with his pants at his ankles, going to the bathroom right in the middle of the side-walk.
- A 50+ woman walking around in just a swimsuit. Yes, you read it right. I'm not quite sure why it is, but my sister said it right, "Where do all these people come from? Where are they the rest of my life? It seems they all come out in masses when the fair rolls around."
- An eight-year-old boy, larger than anyone I've ever seen, throwing a two-year-old fit because he dropped his slushee. (Thankfully, I did not know any of the above mentioned people.)
- Someone (who shall remain nameless) spend a hefty sum on a foot long corn dog and then proceed to eat the entire thing (except for maybe two or three bites she shared with her son).
- Owen finding a worm-eaten, rotten apple under a trailer and eating that for dinner instead of his corn dog.
- These two playing with a wagon behind the carnival games. Look like brother and sister don't they? No, my sister and I did not coordinate their outfits. Luck of the draw.
- A mom spend even more than she did on the corn dog to take her son on The Giant Yellow Slide. "Again!" Owen would scream every time we came down.
Exciting, thrilling and a lot eye-opening at the Utah State Fair.

No comments:
Post a Comment