My brother got married on Tuesday. I made his groom's cake, which I was instructed to hide in the kitchen because he wanted to eat the whole thing himself. I indulged him, but just because it was his day. As everyone was leaving, we went into the kitchen and I cut him a huge piece of cake, which he devoured. I was instructed to hide it until he returned from his honeymoon. I threatened to eat his cake while he was gone.
Dave's response: "If you eat that cake - I'll give Owen a box of crayons and lock him in your house by himself next time I watch him."
Dad's reply: "Dave says you can eat it if you make new one. You're so lucky to have a brother like him!!!!!"
In addition to the above threat, I also received a message on my answering machine, which was in essence a five-minute "ode to Rocky Road Ice Cream Cake." If every client was as easy to please as him . . .
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment