Friday, July 25, 2008

Mr. Lightyear

Yep, Owen loves Toy Story. He found his Buzz Lightyear costume last week, which ended up being his choice of clothing for the day. He wore it all day long - grocery shopping, playing with cousins and even into the sprinklers. Nothing like a full body suit on a hot, humid day.

I love this picture. Owen insisted on watching Toy Story with his Woody doll and other Toy Story paraphernalia.


4 comments:

Janelle said...

My oh my,, must be the 2 year old thing. Where in the world did you get that costume???? Our kids will be in heaven 2010 when toy story 3 opens...can we wait that long?

~ Wiles ~ said...

Wow! How time flies. When I saw you last you were pregnant with Owen. I have enjoyed reading your blog. It has been fun to see what you are up to. Owen is perfect.

It sure brings back some memories to see the good old shoreline apartments again!

Glad to see that all is well in the Wilson household.

Kate Wiles

Rachsticle said...

That is a seriously cute costume. When I was three, I would only wear a sleeping beauty dress. I was obsessed.

Sarajane said...

Mark (the second that is) was asking about being Buzz for Holloween this year, so I was looking at costumes online. Owen looks so cute in his! I thought I'd make Adam Woddy. Fun for them to be matching, right?