Yesterday was May 1st. It snowed. It was cold.
In an effort to encourage an end to the winter weather, I'm going to post the last of my winter photos of Owen. No more snowy, gray days. I'm done for this year.
Owen is "doing the dishes." In the short moments when I had my back turned, he grabbed several items and secretly stashed them under the burners. They were not recovered for several weeks when I smelled something burning.
In an effort to encourage an end to the winter weather, I'm going to post the last of my winter photos of Owen. No more snowy, gray days. I'm done for this year.
Owen is "doing the dishes." In the short moments when I had my back turned, he grabbed several items and secretly stashed them under the burners. They were not recovered for several weeks when I smelled something burning. 
Doing my best to teach my son the fine art of ice cream eating. He is catching on quite well.

Owen likes to do many things in his fort - watch tv, eat, go to the bathroom . . .



This last picture is hilarious. Owen is watching a 30 second clip of his cousin playing in the tub. Every time it would end, he would scream "AGAIN!" until we would hit play. This lasted for at least 10 minutes. Well, there you have it winter. We are done with you until early December. See you then.

No comments:
Post a Comment