Friday, October 19, 2007

Comedy Relief

Yesterday afternoon, while waiting for my next piano lesson to arrive, I thumbed through my mom's large stack of catalogs/junk mail. The latest edition of Newport News had many interesting finds, but this "boot" was particularly exciting. The description reads: "Sweater-knit shoe-boot with patent leather-look . Pull-on style." I showed it to Joey and he actually thinks they might be on to something. Socks built right into your shoe. My only question is, why would anyone wear a thick, sweater sock with pumps?
While searching for the shoe above online today, I came across this dynamite pair of silver shoes. The only place these would be appropriate to wear is either a Halloween party or one of my music videos. Their caption reads: "Soft leather ankle boot with elegant ruched front." Ooooh. Elegant. Good news ladies - everything is on sale and comes in multiple colors.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Funny. How would one wash the sock of built in sock shoe?