Two months ago today, Adam arrived. He has already been such a blessing to our family. His sweet temperament, gummy smiles and good eating/sleeping habits have made him easy to love.
OH I have been dying to see pics of him! He is soo cute and he looks so grown up and aware! Can't wait to see him in person and hold him! Congrats, he really is beutiful!
Oh my goodness, I love him!!! He is SO cute. I cant believe how much he has changed already!?!?!?!? I heard Owen is a REALLY good big brother, that is such a blessing! Do you have them in the same bedroom?
Shellie, I don't think I've congratulated you on your cute Baby Adam . . . CONGRATS! What a little cutie. I hope all is going well for you guys. That jump from one to two kids is a huge one, but I'm sure you're taking it all in stride! It's always fun to "stop by" your blog and see what's new. I miss you! Love, Carrie
11 comments:
THank You!! He is adorable! I love those Cheeks!!!!
Could not be cuter!! Thanks for sharing - I was thinking about you guys just the other day.
He is adorable. Congrats on #2! Hope you guys are doing well.
Congrats- he's a handsome little man! Hope all is well!
OH I have been dying to see pics of him! He is soo cute and he looks so grown up and aware!
Can't wait to see him in person and hold him! Congrats, he really is beutiful!
So cute! Congrats on your sweet little boy. We hope you are doing great!
He is SOOOOOO cute!
Oh my goodness, I love him!!! He is SO cute. I cant believe how much he has changed already!?!?!?!? I heard Owen is a REALLY good big brother, that is such a blessing! Do you have them in the same bedroom?
Great name! So cute. I hope he is a good eater and sleeper because you earned it!
What a cutie! You'll love having two boys together. So fun!
Shellie,
I don't think I've congratulated you on your cute Baby Adam . . . CONGRATS! What a little cutie. I hope all is going well for you guys. That jump from one to two kids is a huge one, but I'm sure you're taking it all in stride! It's always fun to "stop by" your blog and see what's new. I miss you!
Love, Carrie
Post a Comment