Joey was on the news last night following an outpouring of web articles and stories that emerged last week. It was great publicity and it is always interesting to find yourself newsworthy. They even linked him to batman. Our son is so pleased. Click
here for the full story.
7 comments:
We are so proud to say we know Joey!! Congrats!! And I think it is pretty cool he is linked to batman too!! ;)
So awesome! We got up to the minute texts from Joey, Android to iPhone, all weekend. Seriously so cool that you are a part of that technology, Joey.
We saw him!!!! That is SO cool Shellie. I had no idea lol. The news just doesn't get to me from the family. Anyway, that is super awesome. I hope it all works out for him.
Wow! That is beyond cool!
Way cool! Good job to Joey...what a smart guy :)
Very cool!
That is soo cool! I come to your blog and find out you guys are basically celebrities now! Congrats on the pregnancy too! Didn't know about that either. Hope you guys are doing well...it sounds like you are!
Post a Comment