Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Drum roll please . . .

It's a BOY! It is a good thing too - Owen said he wanted a baby brother this morning. We wouldn't want to disappoint.

For the record, this little boy is Mr. Wiggles. He must take after his older brother. He started in the transverse position, quickly rotated to the breech position and then back again. It made it easy however to see that he was a boy. He waved, kicked, gave us a thumbs up, all over the place. I am now sufficiently outnumbered: three wild boys in our family. I think I deserve a trip to a day spa.

10 comments:

Katies Korner said...

Congrats...hope all is going well...

jamieleighcall said...

How exciting! And yes, a spa day is must. How have you been feeling?

Chris and Jen said...

I'm so jealous that you know for sure. Congrats!! Our official announcement will come in about a month.

Kathy said...

Congratulations! We're having a boy as well, I'm so excited! Hope you're feeling well and everything continues to go well.

Rachel said...

Congrats! How exciting! You deserve a LONG day trip to the spa!

Bradeigh said...

Another crazy boy! It will be great to have two boys right in a row. Yay!!

Bev Tate said...

good for you, don't envy the energy in your house! Bev

Sarajane said...

Congratulations Shellie!! Boys, although a little wild to say the least, are cuddly too, and LOADS of fun! Also, they LOVE their MOTHERS!!

Dana said...

Shellie! Congrats! I can't believe you are on baby number 2!! and two boys... looks like you are going to have your hands full.
Hope all is well with you!

loves,
D

Burt Bunch said...

Congratulations Shellie! Ya gotta love boys, they're awesome! Hope you guys are doing great, we sure miss everyone from Shorline!