O and I spend a lot of time looking at old videos and pictures. One picture took me back to when he was a newborn, little and fragile. I recalled those moments when I realized he was taking after his father, i.e. lean. I was constantly worried that he wasn't getting enough to eat or packing on the pounds like he should have been. He was pretty content hanging out at the fifth percentile for weight.
Then I saw pictures like these, and wondered, "why was I worried?" I think his weight was mostly in his head and hands. Round little O-ball.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my goodness he is SO stinkin cute:) And yes he was chunky, but you just worry about a lot when you become a mom. Dont feel bad. I worry about everything. I think we are programmed to do that, especially coming from the mom's that we did....and grandma for that matter:)
SOOOOO cute! Wow, he really has grown up a lot!!!
Post a Comment