Tuesday, December 23, 2008

X is for eXtra

X is for eXtra

1 Nephi 11:20-24

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Have extra people over or do something extra special for someone.

Tonight we had the wonderful opportunity to deliver the gifts we purchased for a refugee family we have become acquainted with. There are seven children living (two died in Kenya before they left). The boys wanted remote control cars and this little girl worships Hannah Montana, as you can see by the wig. She didn't take it off all night and held on tightly to the pink piece in front.

The remote control cars were a huge success! Cassidy squealed all night and even Owen was scrappy enough to get a few minutes with one.



As for me, I fell in love with this guy. I told Paige I had to "help" her hold him, but really I couldn't get enough. One of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen.
It was an eXtra special night and we all felt there was much to be grateful for.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: