Q is for Quiet
Luke 2: 19
Silent Night
Be quiet! Enjoy a puzzle, book or movie at home. Oh, and of course enjoy some of that yummy Christmas candy while you enjoy quiet activities.
Luke 2: 19
Silent Night
Be quiet! Enjoy a puzzle, book or movie at home. Oh, and of course enjoy some of that yummy Christmas candy while you enjoy quiet activities.

1 comment:
Shellie,
I LOVE the alphabet countdown idea! This is awesome. I need to do this with our family! It looks like you have been super busy with your "sweet" talents. Good for you! I hope all's well in Shoreline . . . I love visiting your blog and catching up on what you guys have been up to. You're amazing with your blog; I've been a total slacker with mine lately, but I hope to do better . . . we'll see!
Take care,
Carrie
Post a Comment