H is for hug
1 Nephi 11:18-23
Because I Have Been Given Much
Give a hug and make cookies for a friend or neighbor.
Our present today was a cookie cutter, holiday sprinkles and oven mitt. Owen was quite pleased with the sprinkles, which by the way, he poured into a bowl and ate like cereal. What kind of mother am I?
I didn't get cookies made, but I did get a huge batch of caramels made last week to share with friends and family. One of these days I'll get them wrapped and delivered. (We'll see if they don't get eaten by then.)
We did however get our gingerbread house decorated. The excitement.
Owen also sported these exciting pajamas all day today, even out in public. His Gammy found them for him. Joey took the liberty of hiking them up to his armpits to make him look even more dashing.
I didn't get cookies made, but I did get a huge batch of caramels made last week to share with friends and family. One of these days I'll get them wrapped and delivered. (We'll see if they don't get eaten by then.)
We did however get our gingerbread house decorated. The excitement.

1 comment:
He is SO cute. I love his pj's and his smile is so cute in the gingerbread pic. Sounds like you guys are really lovin December. Is it bad that I am kind of wishing December away so I can see my little one!?!?!?
Post a Comment