“D” is for drum
D&C 25:12: "For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads."
The Little Drummer Boy
Decide what to give Him (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
D&C 25:12: "For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads."
The Little Drummer Boy
Decide what to give Him (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
I love the chaos and craziness of December. There is so much to do and see. I love having responsibilities or activities every day because that means we are busy and that usually means we are with people we love.
Obviously, the crazy schedules applies to other people too. My sister had a program to attend with her daughter Sam yesterday which meant Emily came to play.
Here they are having a "picnic":
He cried when he had to leave. He cried all the way home. He cried all evening, until I pulled a picture of it up on the computer. I told him he could have it, but not until Christmas. His father said, "No, not until you go on the potty." Owen very quickly removed his clothing and gave a valiant effort for about 30 minutes, but alas, "it's not working" he said. He went to bed crying last night (so did I).This morning when he woke. He talked about his copter. He sat on his potty and much to his delight "it's working!" A very relieved momma was happy he did and now gets his toy much earlier than expected. I don't think I could handle the heart ache much longer!
Apparently, this toy is one hot item because it is sold out online at Toys R Us, Walmart, Target, you name it. I could buy it on ebay for triple the price, but I braved the stores and found it for pocket change.
Yes, we have a long road ahead of us until he is potty trained, but it is amazing to see that determination pays off. Thank you batman.

1 comment:
That is the cutest picnic ever:) And Emily's eyes are so pretty!!! They are cute little cousins. And I am glad you dont have to cry again tonight because he didn't earn the toy, that will be really hard.
Post a Comment