Tuesday, December 2, 2008

B is for Bell

"B" is for Bell

Luke 2:13-14: "And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."


“I Heard the Bells”


Ring the bells – sing songs or add bells to your tree

"Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings."


I love Christmas pajamas. Every Christmas Eve my mom pulls out the beautifully wrapped packages of matching pj's for the grandchildren and girls (the boys get workout clothes because, let's be honest, most of them won't wear the pj's).


Here's last years Christmas Eve donning the new clothes:


Sammie, the oldest trying to get her sister and cousin O to cooperate.

O, thinking this is a game, prepares to make a break for it . . .




Escaped! Couldn't sit still long enough to take one good picture. Sammie however is still smiling at the camera and posing with her arm around the missing Owen.


1 comment:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Those pj's are so cute and Sammie is hilarious:) I love the arm up hahahaa too cute