Monday, October 20, 2008

Winner

There are moments in life, when you stop and think to yourself, "Yeah, I picked a winner."

Joey is incredibly smart. Sometimes the way his mind works is hard to explain.

A few weeks ago, while attending an International Conference in San Francisco, Joey presented a demo called Radio Tomographic Imaging. Okay, okay, before you hit snooze, I don't understand a word I just wrote either, but the point is, Joey won. Tekkies can read about it here.

I'm really proud, and a little amazed, he's my other half.

7 comments:

Lorena said...

Way to go! We're going to see Joey's name on a Nobel prize someday, I just know it.

Becky said...

Wow, congratulations! Way to go, Joey.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

CONGRATS!!! That is fantastic.

The Taintor Family said...

Pretty darn cool.

Amber said...

wow!! go joey!!! that is awsome! congrats to you both! those moments are great :)

Teresa said...

Congrats!! I would agree - Joey is a smart guy. Of course, I think both of you are brilliant. I have to plead 'smart by association' when it comes to the smart husband category. (I'm going to let him read all about Joey's presentation - nothing like some relaxing reading before calling it a night, right?)

Cansas said...

Congrats Joey!