Thursday, September 11, 2008

How Old . . .

. . . is the person who wrote this birthday card?



Clue #1: I received this card from the same person last year on my birthday:


"A cat live(d) with a family"


"A dogg(y) lived there too!
But it wouldn't be the
Same without you."

P.S. I can't live with either a dog or a cat, because I am severely allergic.

Clue #2: My 7 year-old niece gave me this card for Valentine's Day this year:

Translation: "I love your cakes. You are the best aunt."

Answer: 23 years-old. That's right folks. My 23-year old brother makes hand-made birthday cards that look like a first-grader. Love it.

1 comment:

Victoria Wilding said...

I laughed so hard! I love it because at least your brother wrote you a birthday card, even my parents need reminding from Kevin when it's my birthday. You are lucky to have such a creative (if spelling challenged) brother, and he's obviously lucky to have a sister like you. I hope you had a great birthday.