It has been far too long since I've blogged. We have had a full and fun summer in the Wilson household. Plain and simple. I will be sad when it is over. I promise to post some of the events of the past month, but until then, I'd like to share a thought from a woman I deeply admire.
Sister Elaine Cannon, a family friend and former General Young Women President said, "There are two important days in a woman's (person's) life: The day she is born and the day she finds out why." Love that. We were each sent with some incredible personal mission. The "why" of what we are doing here.
When I think about my friends and family members, I marvel at how vastly different, and yet how incredibly talented they are all. They were born with a purpose. I feel lucky to rub shoulders with so many incredible people and I am hoping that some of their goodness will rub off on me.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is a great quote. I think you were born with many, many purposes. You are such a blessing to so many people! Thanks for the sweet post.
...or your goodness will rub off on us. Thanks for your comments; I totally agree.
Post a Comment