It seems one good post deserves another. We've made it six years and I believe we are doing things daily to strengthen our marriage more than we ever have, mostly due to Joey's strength and humility.
Here are six reasons, it keeps getting better and better:
- Joey is in better shape than anyone I know. When we run together, I want to punch him in the face, mostly because it looks like he is out for a nice jaunt and I am running so hard I want to puke.
- Smarts? Joey's got 'em. He amazed his boss at L3 and continues to surprise his professors with his breakthroughs.
- Joey is a true example of missionary work and integrity. He is who he is and that shines in all he does. He has little difficulty expressing his beliefs and opinions and that has opened doors to incredible friendships.
- I wouldn't be blogging this today if it wasn't for Joey's computer hacking skills. I just wish I could convince Linux or Google to start paying us for all the time Joey has spent promoting their products. We'd be millionaires.
- Joey is a great dad. As we speak, he is pushing Owen on the swings (which is no small task - that kid could swing for hours).
- He loves me. I don't know why quite frankly. There are a lot of things that I could do to improve. Might I emphasize a lot. And yet, he loves me not only in spite of them, but for them. Lucky me.

3 comments:
Joey is lucky to have such a complimentary wife. I need to be better at writing down things I appreciate about my husband. You're a good example.
I love Joey's "My Wife is Better than Yours" post!!
You guys are so cute! Congrats by the way.
You've been tagged!
Post a Comment