3 Joys
- Owen's crazy ramblings and him hugging me while saying "I love you!"
- Family Vacations
- A babysitter, a night out with my husband and friends, followed by a nightcap at Dairy Queen for a grasshopper milkshake.
- Getting eaten by a bear in the Tetons.
- Leaving the stove on. We have actually turned the car around to come home and check. Sorry Joe.
- Leaving the door unlocked, the window open, forgetting to cover Owen with a blanket, any nighttime routine left unchecked for the 50th time . . . OCD.
- To speak Portuguese fluently. I'd love to be able to yell at Joey in public with a smile on my face and no one would know.
- To convince Owen sleeping through the night on a consistent basis is fun!
- Start my own business. I have pages and pages of notes on the store design and layout. Someone even approached me last week about my business, but I haven't pursued it further. Does anyone want to invest (wink, wink)?
- I will get to the top of the Grand one day. We will make it without having to turn around because of snow, lightening, bears, etc.
- Checking Google reader for new posts.
- I should admit a tv show I love to watch, but it ended last week and I am still recovering.
- Getting enough sleep. I am not nice, healthy, optimistic, etc., etc., etc., on minimal amounts of sleep.
- I graduated Magna Cum Laude. Hopefully that isn't too surprising.
- (This isn't really about me, but surprising nonetheless.) Joey drove down to the BYU campus weekly when we were dating and spent the day in Provo. Can you believe it?
- If I had my college career to do over again, I would have become a statistician or an accountant. I love numbers.
If you knew me during the Show Choir years, consider yourself tagged. That's right, if you donned a burgundy jumper and sang under Mr. Noyce's direction, you are it!

1 comment:
Hahaa ha! I wore those same burgundy jumpers when I was at Bryant too, and I'm 10 years older than you! What about the matching bow tie to boot!?
Post a Comment