Rules: Try to guess what (not who) my new best friend is. Leave your guess in the comments. Also post what your favorite treat is (hopefully you will guess right and that treat will find its way to your door). In the off chance more than one person guesses correctly, I'll throw the names in a hat and draw a winner.
Here are the clues:
- It goes everywhere with me, except for the car.
- It makes my life, chores, blah, blah, blah, easier.
- Even though I love it, it slows me down.
- It only weighs two pounds, but won't fit in my purse.

10 comments:
It's your boot! And I would like to try your sticky roll recipe from the ward cookbook. :)
I'm not a poor sport, so I'm leaving the comment, that after thinking about this for 10 minutes I have no idea what it is. I'm looking forward to finding out what your new best friend is, maybe it can be mine too ? =)
How many guesses do we get? I've put more thought into this and I'm thinking it might be a house elf -- a real scrawny one -- like on Harry Potter, but smaller. Yeah, that would definitely make life easier ...
I'm gonna guess some kind of baby carrier or backpack. Will you mail me the cookies if I win? ;)
I would say Baby/Child backpack. It would slow you down, but you could get housework done with Owen in tow. You wouldn't need it in the car and it would definitely not fit in a purse. If I win, surprise me with a yummy treat. I just don't like a lot of nuts or peanut butter with chocolate.
I think it's a macbook air. LOL
I love anything chocolate, and I really hope it really is "hand delivered" to my door by YOU in person.
I heard today you hurt your leg. Something related? I should be a better neighbor and find out how you are doing. So...How are you anyway and what happened
Jared and I say the boot, with Lorena. But bring the treats to her :) She answered first, AND she was up before me this morning!
Hope your recovery is quick!
I'm a cheater and looked at the comments before I guessed. So i guess you could call this an educated guess. I'm going to go with boot. Owen is to big for a baby carrier so he would need a backpack style that weighs at least 5lbs or so. Even though I cheated I am still curious. Can't wait to hear what it is. I told Joey to plan us a Jackson trip for this summer. WOOHOO! PS how are Owens eyes?
Ok, if it's your boot I want more of an explanation because you didn't seem too happy about anything to do with that foot of yours a couple of days ago... so how did it become your best friend?
Ryan's guess... he thinks he's funny.... Joey (haha) but he doesn't weigh 2 lbs. or make your life easier. Why do boys think they're funny?
Post a Comment