Thursday, February 21, 2008

Timeline

10:00 pm Get ready for bed. Read scriptures, brush teeth, talk to Joey.
11:00 pm Restless. Joey offers to brush my hair so I can relax and hopefully fall asleep.
11:30 - 11:45 pm Finally drift off to sleep.
12:30 am-ish Slight arousal as Joey hops into bed.
12:45 am Awakened with a good strong hard knee to the bum. Joey had an exciting dream. I wake him up in return.
1:15 am Owen crying. Teeth pain. (Wait, didn't we just get over the ear thing, and teach him how to sleep through the night again?)
3:30 am Boys both back to sleep, mom a little restless.
4:00 am-ish Mom back asleep but dreaming of crying babies and flying knees.

4 comments:

Chris and Jen said...

We should start having midnight chat sessions online. Since Abby is refusing to eat at daycare...we are now cramming in extra feedings at night. Good luck and here's to a better night's sleep.

Becky said...

Okay, your word choice on the 12:30 entry made me laugh!

Nate said...

I am so jealous that your husband brushes your hair to help you fall asleep. One of my favorite things is to have Nate "talk me to sleep"...alas, it rarely happens because he falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow. Hey, maybe I should knee him in the bum?

Kimbur said...

I love your timeline, you know why? Because I'm the one kneeing Scott in the bumb!!!