Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Other Michele Wilson

Believe it or not, but all the boys in the Wilson household married either a Michele or Michelle. Here is the former with her daughter Samantha:

Michele is a fabulously hip, hardworking and devoted wife, mother, sister and friend. Believe me, everyone wants her to draw their name for the Wilson family Christmas gift exchange. Not only will she buy everything on your "wish" list, but she will throw in a few goodies that you didn't know you wanted, but are so grateful to have. The first year I took part in the gift exchange, she had my name. I was floored by the overflowing gift bag I received. I couldn't believe a person could be so ridiculously generous to someone they were still getting to know. This is typical Michele. She truly is one of the most giving people I have met.

She is also stylish, talented (she has a J.D. after her name in addition to being quite the snowboarder - what a combination!) and loving. Our family is better for having her in it. Happy Birthday Michele!

1 comment:

Becky said...

So how many Wilson boys are there? Is that why you go by Shellie? ;)