I saw this on a couple of friend's blogs and I thought it was very appropriate today. Here is a little bit about my valentine:What is his name? Anthony Joseph. Joey are Joe as I call him.
How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years.
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Burritos, beans and rice - Joey. Ridiculous, heaping amounts of ice cream - me.
Who said I love you first? Me. He had to “figure out” what it means to love someone. Which means there was not a return “I love you” when I said it. Sad day.
Who is taller? Joey
Who sings better? Joey. His band has a CD and he sings lead vocals. I was a music teacher for four year years, but would never claim to be capable of singing publicly. I sing in front of kids, their parents or poor teacher and that's it.
Who is smarter? With books like Digital Signal Processing sitting on our table, a live-in computer science expert and math genius living in our house, Joey is definitely smarter. But, for what it is worth, I kill Joey in Sudoku. Ask him, he gets mad.
Whose temper is worse? Temper? Well, I'll just say we are equally opinionated.
Who does the laundry? Me. Thank heavens for a super capacity washer.
Who does the dishes? I cook, he cleans up.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. The left side is against the wall. I get up several times at night, so I need easy access to the door without climbing over him.
Who pays the bills? Hello, I did mention computer savvy husband right? Everything is automatic withdrawals online. I do however do the taxes and take care of all the junk mail and documents that come to our house. Ooooooh, that stuff irritates him.
Who mows the lawn? Ha, ha. I'd love to if we had one.
Who cooks dinner? I cook the first one. He microwaves his 10 pm burrito dinner.
Who drives when you are together? Whoever is less cranky.
Whose parents do you see the most? Our parents live across the street from one another. We see them both fairly frequently.
Who is more sensitve? Cry baby me.
Who has more friends? Joey. Hands down. I'm a loser, what can I say?
Who has more siblings? Joey is the youngest of five. I am the middle of three.
Who wears the pants in the family? Joey, but I wear a great shirt.
I am glad to say that Joey is my valentine. Love you babe.

1 comment:
Shellie, I don't know what you're talking about. You're a great friend and everybody I know thinks you the greatest ! I bet you have more friends that you think.
Post a Comment