- Yes, I have dreamed about Edward. I have also had Bella's recurring dream in book 2. Not a good dream. I'd rather dream of Edward.
- Yes, I neglected household chores and other necessary activities to find out the fate of Edward, Bella and Jacob.
- Yes, I have had to remind myself that werewolves and vampires do not exist when I have met some people this week who might just be from science fiction books.
- Yes, I have quit worrying about Bella, for now . . .
- Yes, I am extremely put off that I have to wait until fall for Meyer's next installment. I should have started the books when the series was complete.
- Yes, I have big problems.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Bigger Problem
I have completed all three books in Meyer's vampire series in less than a week and in response to many comments, I report the following:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment