Owen loves watching me bake. He stands on a stool and does an excellent job of turning the mixer on and off at my request. While making my latest creation, I turned around from putting the pans in the oven to find Owen with his lips sealed on the mixer bowl and the spatula in his hand. Looks like I am going to have some competition for the best part of cake-baking.

Look at his sheepish face in this picture.
Happy 60th birthday mom!
4 comments:
Wow that's an awesome cake!
GORGEOUS cake! I wish you could make me a wedding cake someday. I told you about how bad mine turned out, right? Someday when we can afford it, I'm totally having a party and serving beautiful wedding cake!
That is amazing, Shellie!! You are so talented.
You should start a cake making business on the side! I am so impressed.
Post a Comment