
Owen loves eating snacks while watching a Baby Einstein's or Signing Time video. He learns the sign at the same time he learns to speak the word. His latest two are "cookie" (OREO - he is taking after his momma) and "banana." He also loves starting yogurts. He has never had more than half of one, but he likes to eat them in theory.

Owen loves building towers. He learned this skill early one morning. After each addition, he would stand, clap his hands, try to jump and scream. Needless to say his sleeping father was not amused.

Owen still loves his blankies and binkies. He always has to have two blankets and he holds them by their tags, which are now frayed.

Music moves this kid. He loves playing the guitar, piano or rocking out to the ABC song. Notice his rosy cheeks? This kid is in heaven on the playground or anywhere outside.

Wallets are his new best friend. I am waiting for the day when I go to pay for something and my debit card is missing.

First of all, credit to me for posting this flattering picture of myself. Owen loves stickers. He particularly likes putting them on his belly, my nose or shirt. He is being "crafty" while I make cards for card club.

This picture is hilarious, but I included it because Owen loves his momma. Two nights ago, in the middle of the night he was crying and calling out for me. "Momma," "Momma" is all I heard from the other room. For the first time, Owen has used my name in the right context. Hallelujah! I was happy to hear my name, even at two in the morning (let's just not make it a habit).



3 comments:
Owen is quite the adorable character. Too cute!
I love the pic with you covered in stickers. You've entered the realm of true motherhood. Owen is adorable. Hope you're doing well. We should definitely get together soon. I know I keep saying that, but I mean it! Take care.
We love to see what Owen is up to...it makes me feel normal when living with James!
Post a Comment