Sunday, August 5, 2007

YESITWUZMEG

I recently came across a chat Joey had with his six-year-old niece Meg. I had to share it - it is hilarious.

(06:37:41 PM) Meg: wutdid.u.sa
(06:38:22 PM) Joey: is this meg?
(06:38:44 PM) Meg: yesitwuzmeg
(06:39:02 PM) Joey: how old are you?
(06:39:25 PM) Meg: 6
(06:39:56 PM) Joey: where did you learn to write?
(06:40:37 PM) Meg: wun.secit
(06:44:01 PM) Meg: i.justhafto.do.supten
(06:44:20 PM) Joey: what are you doing?
(06:47:50 PM) Meg: i.am.doingsupen
(06:51:09 PM) Joey: you are a good writer
(06:52:31 PM) Meg: no
(06:56:14 PM) Meg: i.learn.to.write.at.kidrgortin
(06:58:01 PM) Joey: yes… you are a good writer and reader.
(07:03:42 PM) Meg: :@
(07:04:22 PM) Meg: (A)
(07:04:37 PM) Meg: :)
(07:05:56 PM) Meg: are.u,goen.awt.to.dinr.
(07:08:13 PM) Joey: no. I already ate.
(07:09:03 PM) Meg: paige just peed her pance
(07:12:20 PM) Meg: can you kum over for duzrt
(07:13:26 PM) Joey: no I have to go to a meeting. Thanks for inviting me.

Don't you love how she was using periods for spaces at the beginning and how every word is written phonetically? Oh, to be six again . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can I please have paiges pee soaked knickers I love sucking the little girl pee out