I recently came across a post-it note I made in January that listed my resolutions for the year. Among other things, I committed in January to enter a race. The last time I made this resolution, I entered the Provo River 1/2 marathon. I loved it - stress fractures, heat cramps, and all.I know many people are opposed to resolutions, but I am all for them. I am firmly committed to them - if I don't follow through, I lack integrity. For better or for worse, I am encouraged to complete or master all of my goals for the year. Resolutions force me to do things I might not otherwise do - case in point: The Yuba Triathlon
So, as the race season is drawing to a close, and my time to complete my goal is slipping from my grasp, I plan to swim, bike and run on September 8th. I am a little apprehensive (as my husband reminds me - it is just three weeks away), but mostly excited.
Now, onto my call for help: do any of you have a wetsuit without arms (as pictured above) that I could borrow? The water is actually pretty warm (for a lake swim), but just cold enough that a wetsuit would prevent me from shaking my way to the finish line. Just think, you could help me meet my resolution!

1 comment:
I think that's great. Good luck! Unfortunately I do not have a wet suit (with OR without arms). Good luck in your endeavors to find one.
Post a Comment