Thursday, August 23, 2007

One Love

My brother (the one on the left) just returned from his summer adventures in St. Thomas. He and his friends all grew goatees or beards while they were there. Jedidiah Smith or Grizzly Adams come to mind. But I digress . . .

They met and befriended this exciting character and his donkey. The man in the middle calls himself "One Love" and his donkey is "Oprah." For some reason, One Love reminds Dave of my mom (she would die if she read this). The coordinating outfits, he assures me, is the only reason. (As most of you know, my family wears matching outfits on all major holidays/celebrations - I have yet to post pictures of these moments.)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a sweet compliment to your mother! I think One Love is gorgeous.

You really should picture document your color coordinating outfits so you don't repeat. You know?

Heidi said...

Under normal circumstances I'm sure your brother and his friends are a handsome crew, but the facial hair is not attractive - just a thought.

Chris and Jen said...

I couldn't agree with Heidi more. Dave needs to lose the facial hair.