A few days ago, my friend shared a Jane Austen quiz on her blog. I can't tell you how excited this made me - I have been counting down the days to the movie release Becoming Jane. It opens today! What's not to love abut Jane Austen? Romance, suspense, feisty women . . . Now if I can just convince Joey to take me.
I took the quiz, as my friend has recommended and here is what it revealed. It was fun and lighthearted, so I decided to share:
:: L I Z Z Y ::
You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.


5 comments:
Thanks Shellie, that was fun. My results: You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
What a great post! I want to see that movie really bad, too, but I know Jeromy won't go with me!
Okay, I took the quiz and I ended up with Elizabeth Bennett. It was fun, but it was way too obvious who each answer referred to!
You are right Becky - it was a little obvious, okay very obvious! But, fun nevertheless.
I would have to agree with the quiz!!! Hey if Joey won't take you to the movie, we should see it together!
Post a Comment