Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Favorites Part 1

Owen, like most of the members in his family, is a man with strong opinions. Fortunately for us, he loves many things. I have tried to catalog some of his favorites here.

He loves the camera . . . doesn't this picture just scream the word "cheese?"

Joey would argue that this picture is Owen displaying his love for his favorite sports team - the Utes of course, but I would say that he loves music. You take your pick.

Owen's favorite song is "The ABC Song" sung by a little girl on Little Tikes ABC's and 123's. He giggles and laughs when he hears his voice. He tries to jump, but hasn't quite figured that out yet.

Otter Pops. 'Nough said.


This kid loves playing with friends (or cousins, most of whom happen to be girls). He loves meeting them on the playground, in the hall, or at a friends house. I love it too - everyone knows people are happiest in good company. He loves the playground, the sandbox* and the slide. (He is learning not to nose-dive down it. I think everyone at Shoreline has witnessed him fall down the slide or off something else on the playground while simultaneously observing my great parenting skills.)

*A note about the sandbox. He is either eating the sand or dumping it down the back of his shirt. I find cup-fulls in his diaper daily. See the cute girl on the right? She is his partner in crime. She (and he) has learned that he can get more down his shirt if she holds it open for him. Thanks Sam. How thoughtful.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a cutie pie! Is that an extra large otter pop, or does it just look bigger than normal in that picture?

Shellie said...

Yes, that is an extra large pop. It is walmart brand - they are delicious. They have flavors like pina colada, mango and banana. How fab!