Thursday, June 28, 2007

Big Baby

You know you are a baby when you cry because:
  • Paula Deen's kids fly to Paris and surprise her on a roof top in Paula's European Vacation on the Food Network.
  • The country song Mr. Mom comes on and you can relate.
  • The contestants on Biggest Loser lose that last 10 lbs.
  • The main character in the book I am reading is dumped by her best friend for a villain named Lulu. (How sad!)
Yes, I cried like a baby when these events happened this week. Weeping actually. If anyone ever needs a shoulder to cry on, you know who to call . . .

3 comments:

Victoria Wilding said...

Glad to know I'm not alone in completely ridiculous crying. My guess is you'll be back to normal in about a week (I usually am). In the meantime call me and we can listen to country music and cry together about nothing.

Chris and Jen said...

At least you aren't still in pregnancy mode. I get teary-eyed over commercials. I started to cry in the first 3 minutes of Home Makover the other day. It always surprises Chris.

Becky said...

Are you sure you're not pregnant?!