We spent Friday evening at Joey's mom's house. Rooting around Joe's old bedroom, I came across his 4th grade journal. It is covered in teal, neon green and hot pink fabric that would only look appropriate on M.C. Hammer.
While reading through some of his entries, I began to see the makings of a computer nerd. One entry reads:
Dear Google,
Thanks for helping me with my homework. My teacher would have KILLED ME if I didn't hand it in. Usually math is a bore, but you made it fun. Thanks for everything!
from,
Joey
Other fascinating things about Joey, age 10:
Favorite color: Red fluorescent
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite hobby: Rocks
Favorite magazine: Nintendo Power
Favorite song: Young M.C., Bust a Move
Things that bug me!: Girls who are snots
If I could change my name, I'd change it to: Google
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ha! See... My cousin and I were using the word Google long before the search engine came out. We used to name our Nintendo characters "Google" on games where you enter a name. We should have gotten a trademark on it.
Ahead of our time I tell ya.
Post a Comment